A framework of competences fostering European training and mobility
Project n. 2014-2-lT03-KA205-005020
The European Commission (Youth National Agency) financed has an important project for training youths as theatrical technicians, through the Erasmus+ Programme, KA2 Youth.
The Backstage is an European project that aims to support labour market inclusion of European NEETs through a training path that gives them a final certification as theatrical technicians.
The new training methodology for Theatrical Technicians working in Small Theatres, meaning theatres with less than 300 seats, will be certified Europe wide and will bring an innovative way to facilitate labour market inclusion of NEETs.
Going into details, the project is focused on: a first research,finalised to create a target oriented learning outcomes; the definition of a Professional Curriculum, following ECVET methodology, i.e. knowledge, skills and competences of the Theatrical Technician; the elaboration of training contents.
Besides, the E-Learning platform will be realised accordingly and tested by a group of aspiring Technicians, who will also be part of the training experience in a European small theatre.
At the end of educational and hands-on training experience, practitioners will receive the Europass Certificate , which will allow the European recognition of acquired knowledge, skills and competences.
Noteworthy is the creation of a European Database of Theatrical Technicians , which will assure the project sustainability and facilitate sectorial labour market matching in all Europe.
- Provide an high-quality training to “NEET”
- Provide online open source tools for facilitating employment opportunities and welfare of Junior Backstage Theatrical technician professionals by improving their knowledge, skills and competences
- Improve the collaboration among European theatres thanks to the creation of a theatre technicians’ association
- Improve professional mobility of the people thanks to an ECVET training course, facilitating the recognition of learning outcomes in other EU countries
- Promote intercultural relations and exchange of expertise among thatre technicians of all Europe
- Provide online open source tools (E-learning platform course and Online Database of Qualified Professionals) for facilitating employment opportunities
- European NEETs (Not engaged in Education, Employment or Training), first of all in countries of the project Partners: Italy, Bulgaria, Germany, Norway
- small-sized theatres in countries of the project Partners
- Officine della Cultura (ita) Promotore
- Rete Teatrale Aretina (ita)
- OpenCom APS (ita)
- Balcan Agency for Sustainable Development (bg)
- Förderagentur beratungshaus (de)
- NTI-MMM (nor)
- Euromasc (nor)
- Two years 04.05.2015 > 30.04.2017